ASL Resources in Ohio
DSC – NW Ohio offers the following services:
- System & Individual Advocacy
- Peer Mentoring
- Independent Living Training
- Information and Referral
- Language Development Support Services
- Employment Services / Youth Transition Services
- Community American Sign Language Classes
- Interpreting Services
- Language Facilitators
- Speech to Text Services
- Consultation Services
Please contact us at email@example.com for more information about the above services.
Serving the following counties: Allen, Defiance, Fulton, Hancock, Hardin, Henry, Lucas, Ottawa, Paulding, Putnam, Van Wert, Williams, Wood
Interlink is Ohio’s best resource for American Sign Language (ASL) classes. Contact us today for more information.
INTERLINK IS SEEKING:
- LANGUAGE DEVELOPMENT SUPPORT SPECIALIST - click here – send resume to Shannon Seger at firstname.lastname@example.org
AMERICAN SIGN LANGUAGE CLASSES!
Don’t delay! Classes fill up fast!
INEXPENSIVE AND QUALITY INSTRUCTION
Select your preferred location and fill out one of the forms below – We are looking forward to seeing new faces!