Communication Access for All
Since 1991, DSC has provided high quality interpreting services in order to address the communication needs for everyone in the community. DSC provides the following services: Interpreting (ASL and Spoken Languages), Speech-to-Text and Remote Video Interpreting.
- Interpreters are available 24/7 for in person and video remote interpreting*
- Languages provided: American Sign Language and over 40 Foreign Languages (including, but not limited to, Spanish, Somali, Napoli, and Arabic)
- Service settings: Educational, Legal, Medical, Business and more
- Other interpreting services: Mental Health, DeafBlind, Oral Interpreting/Transliterating, and Deaf/Hearing Team
*DSC's ASL interpreters are required to follow the RID Code of Ethics
DSC also offers interpreters to non-English speakers as well. Languages we offer include the following but not limited to: Spanish, Somali, Arabic, Nepali and many others. Contact us today to be matched with one of our friendly staff members.
- Real-time computer-aided captioning system used as a support service for Deaf and Hard of Hearing individuals.
- Trained captionists utilize specialized C-Print® software to type a spoken message that is simultaneously transmitted to a second laptop or mobile device for the consumer to view.
- Notes may then be e-mailed to the consumer for review. This service can be offered on-site or remotely.
- FOR MORE INFORMATION ON OUR SERVICES – Fee Schedule
Video Remoting Interpreting
- Real-time communication between deaf and hard of hearing persons and hearing people using an interpreter to facilitate communication through videophone or another videocam supported by internet connection.
- VRI is the perfect solution for situations where a live interpreter cannot be available immediately such as school meetings, medical and hospital
- Video interpreting offered in all languages
- On-demand access
- Qualified, tested and monitored interpreters with industry-specific training
- High quality video and audio capabilities
To ensure proper services, we ask that you DO NOT leave requests or cancellations on the voice mail system.